Regardless of whether you are a large multi-site corporate enterprise or a single site business, AmeriTel and EverAccess have the right access control solutions to fit your needs, leveraging years of experience in engineering and designing access control equipment and being at the forefront of the access control marketplace. You can depend on EverAccess to deliver the most impressive access control feature set and capabilities found in the industry.
Electronic Access Control
An access control in its very basic form is a facility management resource that lets you regulate who goes where and when. It controls individual access at all system controlled entry points which can be doors, elevators, parking gates, or garage doors. It protects your personnel, intellectual property, inventory, equipment, and buildings 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. And because it has an internal database logging each and every system transaction, you have a record of everything that’s happened on your system. Looking for an employee, performing an investigation into theft or vandalism, looking to adjust or limit employee access privileges? No problem. Access control delivers this type of control and security unlike any other standard key system. With Electronic Access Control you regain control and security of your facilities.
In today’s world standard keys to control entry to doors and restricted areas simply no longer provides the kind of security that businesses require. Keys present a host of issues:
- Many keys can be easily duplicated and re-distributed. Meaning you can quickly lose control of your building or facility.
- Employee or tenant turn-over. When employees or old tenants leave with your keys you run the risk of unthinkable repercussions, often forcing you into incurring the costly project of re-keying and re-issuing keys potentially several times a year.
- With keys you can’t track who has entered secured or restricted areas. There are no “time of day restrictions” and you can’t change an individuals access privileges on a moments notice.
- Operate garage doors or parking gates
- provide access reports
- integrate with alarm systems
- provide remote building status updates
- integrate with CCTV/video
- enforce time restrictions or schedules
- deliver energy management benefits
Keys no longer measure up to the security that the world and our environment demands.
With electronic access control systems you can stay informed and in control your business and/or building(s) from anywhere at anytime. Integrate CCTV/video and you get an impressive tool that gives you total control over your business and its security. EverAccess protects your people, your assets and your property. Count on it!
EverAccess has a wide range of controllers, modules, readers, cards, “keyfobs” and accessories to meet your specific needs. With advanced Biometric (fingerprint) access support and sophisticated software, you can rest assured that your facility is secure and that you have the means to respond and account for all entries, authorized or not.