AmeriTel has been installing wireless solutions since the beginning of integration capabilities with traditional PBX systems. Now with the advent of WiFi/IP/DECT based infrastructures and devices, we’re able to create a seamlessly designed system to your specifications that can cover something as simple as a residence upwards of multi-story building or campus solutions.
Extend the reach of your network with in-building mobility from Mitel®’s wireless IP telephones. Improve customer service by making employees more accessible when they are away from their desk.
Mitel offers a choice of full-featured, integrated wireless IP solutions to suit your geographic and technology preferences (DECT and Wi-Fi / 802.11). These solutions permit the easy addition of wireless IP handsets to an existing Mitel ICP. Organizations with legacy PBX environments can also access the benefits of wireless IP solutions. Using a Mitel ICP as a wireless gateway, you can add full wireless IP functionality to an existing PBX in an incremental fashion and avoid the need for expensive PBX upgrades.
POLYCOM SPECTRALINK 8400 SERIES WIRELESS TELEPHONES
An ideal choice for vertical enterprises such as retail, healthcare, or manufacturing, the Polycom SpectraLink 8400 Series Wireless Telephones are ideal for onsite voice mobility with advanced office and application integration capabilities. In conjunction with an enhanced standards-based applications interface (and integrated barcode scanner with the SpectraLink 8450 Wireless Telephone), the SpectraLink 8400 product toolset enables productivity solutions.
- Large, color graphical display
- Instant Messaging support
- Calendar – Exchange Server Integration
- Drop / shock resistance: MIL STD 810F, method 516.5 procedure VI
- Dust and spraying water Ingress Protection standard IP-64 per IEC 60529
- Real Time Location Services support
- 802.11a/b/g/n* radio (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz dynamic band roaming supported)
- Dedicated Push-to-Talk
- Bluetooth® Headset support
- Integrated Barcode Reader (SpectraLink 8450 Wireless Telephone only)
- Lithium-ion battery packs for up to 12 hours talk time and 120 hours standby
- Mitel® Communications Director (MCD) and Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP) SIP-certified interoperability
POLYCOM SPECTRALINK 8020 AND 8030 WIRELESS TELEPHONES
A lightweight, rugged design and extensive feature support make the SpectraLink 8020 and 8030 Wireless Telephones the ideal, on-premises voice communication tool for office staff who need mobility within your building.
A lightweight, rugged design and extensive feature support make the Polycom SpectraLink 8020 and 8030 Wireless Telephones the ideal, on-premises voice communication tool for office staff.
The Polycom SpectraLink 8030 Wireless Telephone extends these capabilities by allowing instantaneous communication between employees independent of the PBX system, eliminating the need for two-way radios. In addition, the larger earpiece seals out background noise and provides comfort for frequent or lengthy calls.
Features and Benefits (SpectraLink 8020 and 8030 Wireless Telephones)
- Slim, lightweight design with large, graphics-capable display
- Lithium-ion battery packs for up to eight hours talk time and 160 hours standby
- IP 53 standard, for dust protection and resistance to spraying water
- MIL STD 810F for shock resistance
- Office-quality speakerphone for hands-free operation
- Navigation and soft keys for simple access to frequently used operations
- Backlit keypad for low-light usage
- Three VoWLAN QoS Options: SpectraLink Voice Priority (SVP), Wi-Fi Standard, Cisco Compatible Extensions (CCX) v4
- Enterprise-grade, voice-optimized security
- 802.11a/b/g radio
- Mitel® 3300 Controller SIP-certified interoperability
- Mitel SX-50, Mitel SX-200, Mitel SX-2000, Mitel 3300 Controller digital interoperability with Telephony Gateway