Also known as “voice documentation,” call logging and recording is a business tool meant to help improve customer service quality and serves as a record keeping tool for voice. Heavily used in contact center applications, voice documentation allows managers and supervisors to evaluate individual agent performance to assist in areas needing improvement and as a powerful training tool. From Oaisys comes “Tracer”, the most powerful call logging and recording solution.
Call recording and quality assurance technology can play a valuable role for businesses across a wide spectrum of industries, including automotive dealerships, financial services, insurance, health care, manufacturing and distribution. Any business that regularly communicates with customers, clients and partners via the phone should proactively manage the risks inherent in these interactions and promote quality assurance using call recording. Using Tracer, our call center recording and quality assurance solution, call recordings become a vital part of developing effective compliance, process and risk management programs. Tracer call monitoring functionality ensures phone-based interactions are readily available for handling disputes and verifying transactions.
Tracer call center management software provides robust call recording capabilities and quality assurance functionality, including:
* Patent-pending OAISYS Portable Voice Document (PVD™) technology, providing a secure means of reviewing, sharing and adding notes to call recordings
* Intuitive user interface with call visualization feature, which simplifies contact center call recording review and auditing
* Effortless organization and search capabilities, allowing the targeted call recording to be retrieved within seconds
* Integrated live call monitoring, allowing real-time agent coaching and personnel development
* Customizable employee evaluations and powerful quality reporting, allowing call centers to proactively monitor, manage and improve workforce performance
* Optional desktop screen recording capabilities, enabling a more complete picture of agent activity
The Tracer call center management solution integrates with leading business communications systems, and is easily deployed via one of our flexible, cost-effective call recording platforms. Additionally, businesses choosing Tracer for their call recording needs also receive our award-winning Talkument® voice documentation and collaboration software, which enables knowledge workers to search, playback, annotate and share their phone-based interactions.
How Are You Documenting Your Calls?
Organizations in nearly every industry conducting all or part of their business by telephone are faced with a complex web of legal, industry and service-level compliance guidelines. But, how are they documenting calls to address those requirements?
OAISYS provides the most comprehensive solution for voice compliance, offering an extensive array of exclusive features and functionality to meet specific business needs and requirements.