- Mitel Acquires ShoreTel
- Telepacific Is Now TPx
- Mitel Surpasses Three Million Cloud Subscribers
- The Better Path Forward for Avaya Customers
- Mitel Outpaces Competitors in Q2 to Lead in Global Cloud Communications Enterprise Market Share and Revenue
- Mitel Awarded Top Honor With Five-Star Rating in CRN Magazine’s Partner Program Guide
- Mitel Helps Businesses Improve Customer Service Experience With Enhancements to MiContact Center
- Mitel Takes the Lead With #1 Market Share Position in Western Europe and EMEA
- Mitel Completes Merger With Aastra
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Amplifies Voice Communications and Collaboration With Mitel
- Mitel Introduces Customer-Driven Product Naming Architecture Mapped to Customer Needs and Buying Behavior
- Mitel Broadens Customer Choice With Collaboration and Voice Solutions Optimized Across Leading IT Environments
- Mitel Announces Cloud-Based Contact Center Solution for Small and Mid-Size Business in the U.S.
- Mitel and Sprint to Deliver Cloud Solutions for Resellers Serving U.S. Small and Mid-Sized Businesses
- Frost & Sullivan Lauds Mitel for Blazing a Trail with Cloud Ready Unified Communication Software Virtualization
- Mitel Adds Latest 4G LTE Android Smartphones to Portfolio
- Mitel, Vidyo and VMware to Unveil Unified Communications Enabled Telepresence With VMware View(R)
- Mitel TV is what to watch for businesses seeking true communications efficiencies
- Mitel Receives 2010 IP Contact Center Technology Pioneer Award
- AmeriTel Thanks You!
- AmeriTel Open House and Solutions Center Grand Opening
- AmeriTel, Inc. To Unveil State-Of-The-Art Solution Center Facilities
- Unified Communicator Advanced Now Available in Linux/VMWare Flavors!!
- Mitel introduces the 5610 Cordless DECT Telephone
- FCC Preparing Transition To VoIP Telephone Network
- Mitel First to Deliver Virtualized Real-Time Communications Applications Based on VMware vSphere™ 4
- Tax Benefits Of Technology Purchases – Section 179
- What is Voice Documentation?
- Mitel Introduces New 5360 Color Display and Gigabit IP Phone!
- Mitel Extends Virtualization Strategy with VMware
Phone: (800) 9-PHONES (974-2267) Address: 8910 Quartz Ave.
Northridge, CA. 91324